Swagman Sprayer Competition
WHY DO YOU LOVE GARDENING?
GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Tytags Australia) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must be residents of Australia and write their answers to the contest question on Swagman Sprayer Facebook page. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
5. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Tytags Australia).
7. There is only one winner of the competition. The winner must be 18 years old and over and resident of Australia.
8. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
9. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another product. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
10. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an equal value at their discretion.
11. Once prize has been confirmed by Tytags Australia, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
12. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Tytags Australia’s conditions.
13. The prize is one 8-litre Swagman Sprayer valued at $149. TyTags Australia will pay standard shipping within Australia.
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
15. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Tytags Australia. The prize is valid from January 2018 - March 2018.
16. Promotion commences 12 December 2017. Entries close 5pm 30 December 2017.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
18. The Promoter is Tytags Australia, 2/10 Kam Cl, Morisset NSW 2264. ABN 62002994603.
19. The information you are asked to provide to Tytags Australia is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Tytags Australia will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
20. All entries become the property of the promoter and Tytags Australia. The promoter may use the entrant's names and comments for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Comments will be published in an anonymised format.
21. Entries will be judged at the Tytags Australia on 31 December 2017 and the winner’s name will be published on Swagman Sprayer Facebook page and website within 30 days of the draw.
22. The winner will be notified in writing by private Facebook message within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
23. If Tytags is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Tytags Australia has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Tytags Australia will award the prize to another valid entrant.